Did you know that the reliability of your home electrical system can significantly break down over time? If your home is 10+ years old, certain components can expire, like smoke detectors. Others can wear out and not function properly, like light switches. You may even have loose receptacles.
Take our Home Safety Quiz to find out whether your home electrical system may pose a risk of shock or fire for your family
- Is your home more than 20 years old?
- Has your home had a major addition or renovation, or major new appliance added, such as a refrigerator, freezer, air conditioner, or electric furnace in the last 10 years?
- Are you the owner of a previously owned home?
- Do your lights flicker or dim momentarily?
- Do your circuit breakers trip or fuses blow often?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it is highly recommended that you have a Safety Power Audit performed in your home.
Safety is something we take seriously at A-Lumination Electric. Our Safety Power Audit includes a complete safety inspection by a licensed electrician to give you peace of mind, and protect your home against the dangers of shock and fire.
The first 25 homeowners to schedule a Safety Power Audit will receive $25 off a Premium Surge Protection Strip to help protect the contents of your home against electrical surges. Contact us today at 407-298-1412.